Chatpata Fish Fry | Spicy Masala Fish Fry | Masala Fried Fish | Masala Fish Fry Recipe | Spicy Fish Fry Fish Fry Tawa Fish Fry | Fish Fry Recipe | Chatpata Masala Fish | Tasty Fish Fry Recipe
Ingredients for Chapata Fish Fry:
– Rohu/Katla/Asian Carp fish pieces – 500 gms (7-8 big pieces)
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
– Masala Mix:
– Besan (Gram flour)-1 tbsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tbsp
– Coriander powder- 1.25 tsp
– Garam masala powder- 3/4 tsp
– Salt- 1/4 tsp
– Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
– Juice of lemon- 2 tsp
– Water- 1 tbsp
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Curry leaves fine chopped- 2 tbsp
– Coriander leaves fine chopped- 2 tbsp
– Oil- 3 tbsp
– Clean and wash the fish pieces. Pat dry
– Fine chop the curry leaves and coriander leaves.
– Add 1 tsp salt and the turmeric powder to the fish pieces. Rub it on both sides and set aside for around 10 mins.
– For the 2nd marinade, take a bowl and add all the items for the marinade specified above. Mix it well and then add the marinated fish pieces. Mix well and set aside for 1 hr.
– Take a frying pan and heat the oil.
– Now place the fish pieces side by side and fry on medium heat for 3 mins.
– Now turn the pieces on the other side and repeat the same on the other side (on medium heat for 3 mins)
– Turn it again and continue frying on low heat for 2-3 mins more on both sides till browned.
#chatpatafishfry #masalafishfry #fishfryrecipe #friedfish #fishfry #spiceeats #spiceeatsfish #spiceeatsrecipes