Chicken Tangdi Kebab | Chicken Kalmi Kabab | चिकन टंगड़ी कबाब | Chicken Tangdi Fry | Chicken Drumstick Kebab | Fried Chicken Drumsticks | Fried Chicken Kabab | Chicken Kebab Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Tangdi Kebab:
(Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon)
– Chicken Drumsticks, 6 nos- 500 gms
– Lemon Juice- 2-3 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli powder- 1.5 tsp
– Hung Curd- 100 gms (5 tbsps net)
– Cashew paste- 8-9 cashew nuts
– Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
– Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Garam Masala powder- 3/4 tsp
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks.
– Make 2 cuts on the fleshy part of the drumsticks.
– Now add the items for the 1st marinade. Mix it well and set aside for around 15 mins.
– To make the Hung Curd, add around 300 ml of curd or plain yogurt in a strainer kept on a bowl and allow the water to drain completely. This should take around 1 hr.
– Now add all the ingredients for the 2nd marinade and mix it well, making sure the masala coats the chicken, and is rubbed inside the cuts.
– Cover and set aside in the refrigerator for around 3-4 hrs, preferably overnight.
– Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan and place the chicken drumsticks side by side. Fry the pieces on medium heat for around 3 mins.
– Flip the pieces and fry the pieces on the other side on medium heat for another 3 mins
– Keep turning and continue frying on low heat for a total of another 12 mins till browned and done.
#chickentangdi #tangdikebab #chickenkalmikabab #chickenkebabrecipe #friedchickendrumsticks #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken